Affiliate program and/or million.partners - a set of sites and applications located on the million.partners domain and its subdomains managed by Unum LLC.
Company - Unum LLC and its owners and employees.
Affiliate - an individual or legal entity registered or intending to register on the million.partners website (excluding the administration and employees of the affiliate program).
Product - a digital product or service hosted on sites affiliated with Unum LLC, for which a affiliate receives a sales commission.
Rules - rules of use permanently posted on the page https://million.partners/info/documents/terms-of-use/.
- By registering in the Affiliate Program, the Affiliate agrees with the current Rules and undertakes to comply and check them for changes and additions.
- Only persons not younger than 18 full years are allowed to register for the Affiliate program.
The Rights of the Affiliate
- The Affiliate has the right to request the payment of funds to his payment method of choice when his account balance reaches 100 USD.
- The Affiliate has the right to request additional information about his traffic data and the status of actions performed by his users if such information is not available in the control panel.
- The Affiliate has the right to invite new (previously unregistered) Affiliates to the Affiliate Program using a special referral link and receive remuneratio forn the results of his work.
The Duties of the Affiliate
- The Affiliate is required to provide the Affiliate Program and the Company with complete and reliable information about himself, as well as updated information for the Affiliate Program within 7 calendar days from the date of any changes.
- The Affiliate is required to take measures to securely store the login and password from his account for the Affiliate Program and not to let the information be released to any third parties.
- The Affiliate is required not to take illegal actions (including but not limited to DDoS attacks, the use of malware, spam, or copyright infringement) in relation to the Affiliate Program, the Company, and the Products.
- The Affiliate undertakes not to perform actions that may cause damage (reputation, material, etc.) to the Affiliate Program, Company, or Products.
- The Affiliate is required, within 3 calendar days, to provide information requested by the Affiliate Program about the sources of his traffic (and other information), if necessary.
- The Affiliate is required to independently check the performance of the Affiliate Program advertising materials.
- The Affiliate is required to remove all Affiliate Program advertising materials and Products that he has posted at the request of the Company.
- The Affiliate undertakes to return to the Company any funds that were erroneously paid to the Affiliate by the Company within 3 calendar days.
Prohibitions for the Affiliate
- The Affiliate is prohibited from creating new accounts for the Affiliate Program using his referral links and affiliated accounts.
- The Affiliate is prohibited from using methods of obtaining and redirecting traffic to the Products that are illegal in the USA and other countries.
- The Affiliate is prohibited from performing actions (including payments) on the Product websites by methods and means prohibited by applicable law and these Rules.
- The Affiliate is prohibited from registering and/or using domains similar to the domains of the Affiliate Program, Products, and Company.
Rights of the Affiliate Program
- The Affiliate Program reserves the right to refuse participation and block the account of any Affiliate without providing a reason.
Duties of the Affiliate Program
- The Affiliate Program undertakes to pay the Affiliate the money he has earned, subject to these Rules.
- The Affiliate Program undertakes to take measures to exclude situations that can lead to financial losses for the Affiliate in the framework of cooperation, however, it cannot guarantee the absence of such situations.
- The Affiliate Program undertakes to take measures to keep the Affiliate’s data confidential and not to leak information outside the Company, except as otherwise provided by applicable law.